Original post by Nod Narb on October 9, 2017
We have a Discord Server for all of you with a PC, Smartphone, or Tablet. We use Discord to socialize, but also when doing group content where communication is key. Attached you can see a screenshot of our server and channels. HERE is a link to our Lobby channel that PG as we do have kids that use it from time to time; that's also why I created a General (18+) channel for those that wish to use language that is not appropriate for kids.
In the #afh-bots chat channel under the AFK Category, you can use the following commands for the FFLogs bot and the Entertainment bot:
FFLogs Bot FFXIV Commands:
• check for upcoming maintenance
*recipe Priestly Omelette
• gets information about a crafting recipe, including materials
• gets the character creation status of a server
*iam Server Forename Surname
• save your ffxiv character
*whois Server Forename Surname
• get information from the lodestone about a user's ffxiv character
• remove your ffxiv character
*fflogs Server Forename Surname
• gets data about this user from fflogs
*achievements Server Forename Surname
• gets a character's notable achievements
• sets roles based on character & fflogs data
The Entertainment Commands:
For extended usage please use ->help <command>.
To check command usage, type ->help <command> // -> Commands: 113
I've redesigned our Discord Server quite a bit. There are a lot of new features and the BOTs we have are a lot more robust than they once were. I've added a NEWS section that update for the most common games our members play too! One thing that has changed is the main bot, BOSS BOT,. His call used to be the "*" symbol before a command, but now it's a "?" before a command. our games and entertainment bot still uses the "->" call before commands. Let me know what other features you may like to see on it.
Leave a reply